Thriller

February 3rd, 2010

Still busy out the hoo-ha, and Jillian Michaels has taken my knees hostage, which has resulted in me on a foam roller every night and HOBBLING by 9 p.m. HOBBLING. Thanks, Jillian! You’re a bitch!

Thank you, Wii yoga, for at least giving me something to DO.

Anyway, to get rid of that trainwreck of a post (MOLESTERS, BLACK PEOPLE AND MICHAEL JACKSON OH MY), allow me a moment of annoying mommyblogginess with my kid and her hummus-smeared table during dinner tonight. Excuse the shaking of the camera, because I’m laughing too hard and also, uh, my poor husband’s hat head.

P.S., Jennie and I did Valentine’s Day shopping guides on Style Lush. One for chicks and one for dudes.

Happy day!

*MJ. Am planning weekend trip to Neverland!

Entry Filed under: Beeber McSteebs,General jackassery

• 1. Lane  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Baby laughs are the best. Sam made my day, thank you!

• 2. Jen  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 9:27 pm

Well, now THAT’S just universally adorable, and should be recognized as such. :)

• 3. Amy K  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Baby giggles make the world go ’round.

• 4. TUWABVB  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 9:42 pm

That made me smile and laugh after a very terrible day – thank you so much for sharing. Her laugh is infectious (in a good way).

• 5. metalia  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 9:53 pm

Aw, Sam! I cannot stop grinning. This video should be mandatory viewing for anyone who’s having a bad day.

• 6. metalia  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Erm, because it will CHEER THEM UP. In case that was unclear.

• 7. twojams  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 11:02 pm

Baby giggles and snorts – gotta be one of the best parts of babyhood and parenthood. Thanks.

• 8. Mandee  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Metalia is exactly right. I’m literally sitting here waiting on the phone call that my grandfather has died, and Sam had me laughing out loud. Nothing better than a baby losing her breath from the giggles. She’s adorable.

• 9. Heather  |  February 3rd, 2010 at 11:45 pm

I usually lurk, but that movie clip is TOTALLY worth de-lurking for, she’s adorable!

• 10. Jamie  |  February 4th, 2010 at 12:07 am

my God, Jonna. those giggles!

also, I fully appreciate how she was hyped up – but also totally chillin and laid back, hanging in the gangsta position off the left side of her chair. way to play it cool, Sam. :)

• 11. seadragon  |  February 4th, 2010 at 12:17 am

That is the best laugh ever.

• 12. Nothing But Bonfires  |  February 4th, 2010 at 12:25 am

If I get pregnant, this video will be SOLELY TO BLAME. I just watched it, like, four times. She is the cutest, happiest thing ever.

• 13. Jennie  |  February 4th, 2010 at 1:02 am

Oh this is the best thing on the Internet. Not just today, either, but ever.

She’s the best.

• 14. Erin (Snarke)  |  February 4th, 2010 at 1:03 am

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a loooong time! Replay! Replay!

• 15. Carmen  |  February 4th, 2010 at 1:15 am

That is fabulous! I miss that with my little girl – she’s so serious all the time. My older child was more giggly and I have a video just like that one, except he’s laughing over the sound of duct tape being unrolled. Babies are awesome!

• 16. mrsgryphon  |  February 4th, 2010 at 2:58 am

Oh, my. How adorable. That is literally the best sound ever… baby giggles and that pause while they wait for you to do whatever the silly laugh-inducing thing is!! Love it. I just had a brutally long day with kids and meetings and ugh-ness, but that made me grin like a fool. Thanks, Sam :)

P.S. Those moments are the ones that need to be playing in a loop in our brains while the kid is screaming because the doll got moved 2 inches to the left or the pasta has black bits in it (it’s WHOLE WHEAT pasta, child, not devil-spawn!).

• 17. Bethany  |  February 4th, 2010 at 6:53 am

That was one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen. What a great way to start my day.

• 18. Cheryl  |  February 4th, 2010 at 7:37 am

Grinning like a fool.

• 19. Kader  |  February 4th, 2010 at 7:45 am

Jacob and I enjoyed that immensely! Thank you!

• 20. Christine  |  February 4th, 2010 at 7:48 am

Sam has seriously the best laugh ever. I mean, she’s super cute, you better watch your back at the Neverland Ranch. :)

• 21. Allison  |  February 4th, 2010 at 8:05 am

LOVE the baby laugh, thanks for sharing!

• 22. Sara  |  February 4th, 2010 at 8:48 am

Baby laughs are the best thing in the world!

• 23. Kris T  |  February 4th, 2010 at 9:05 am

You know. yesterday was a horrible day with me struggling against my demons (without TMI I’ve gone a week without a drink and this shit is hard yo) and while I feel much better this morning, I wasn’t quite right. Until I saw this….thank you Sam (and Jonna) for giving me something to smile about and stop dwelling on my own shit.

• 24. leigh  |  February 4th, 2010 at 9:45 am

Ah! If anyone can watch that without laughing out loud their heart is cold. black, and shriveled.

I’d like to go out and adopt a baby now.

Yay, MJ! I’ll come with you to Neverland.

• 25. Anne  |  February 4th, 2010 at 9:48 am

I could leave the soundtrack of that video on all day. Baby giggles make EVERYTHING better.

• 26. Jen  |  February 4th, 2010 at 10:24 am

JONNA. The SNORTING! I am dying over here. The HAIR! She is so cute.

• 27. birdgal  |  February 4th, 2010 at 11:05 am

I just LOVE LOVE that she’s snorting!!

• 28. The New Girl  |  February 4th, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Ding Dong. Cutest ever baby. HALLLLLLLO.

• 29. Kristabella  |  February 4th, 2010 at 1:19 pm

OMG! THE CUTENESS! I love baby laughs! LOVE!

Thank you for sharing! My day is SO much better now!

• 30. HollyLynne  |  February 4th, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I had my share of knee issues when I was doing the Shred regularly too. I’d break it up by doing yoga some days or hiking others instead, which seemed to help.

• 31. natalie  |  February 4th, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Holy awesome. That is so adorable.

• 32. Lawyermama  |  February 4th, 2010 at 3:38 pm

I’m with Heather – the cuteness has brought me out of my lurky little corner of the interwebs. Ahhh, she’s so cute! My 6 month old does the same thing – and he LOVED watching Sam. thanks for the video.

also, I can not get through 5 minutes of the shred before telling Jillian to STFU.

• 33. Leah  |  February 4th, 2010 at 5:34 pm

How cute is her wrap sweater?!

• 34. H  |  February 4th, 2010 at 7:11 pm

I’ve had a bad couple of weeks with more to come, and this is a great mood booster! The snorts are hilarious!

• 35. TwoBusy  |  February 5th, 2010 at 9:35 am

Baby belly laughs = teh awesome.

• 36. Steph!  |  February 5th, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Thank you!!! :)

• 37. TB  |  February 6th, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Oh my God Jonna. Cutest thing EVER. Seriously.

• 38. Doreen Frost  |  February 7th, 2010 at 2:08 pm

She’s darling!!!

Take care, Doreen

• 39. Kristin H  |  February 8th, 2010 at 1:14 pm

Oh my, that takes me right back to when my daughter was a baby. That was terrific, thanks!

• 40. Christy  |  February 8th, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Jillian is not a bitch. She is a MAN, there for she is an asshole! :b

• 41. Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com  |  February 8th, 2010 at 5:01 pm

So I know I haven’t been commenting as much as I used to. Babies are exhausting, that’s my excuse. But I’ve still been reading, and then this morning I took my daughter to the park for a long walk. After an hour, we went to the park office to see if there were any community activities coming up and Charlotte kept smiling and cooing and flirting at the guy who was checking the calendar at the same time. He said hello to me, but wouldn’t even acknowledge her existence.

And it totally made me think of you and that post you wrote. I wish there were some sort of skin-melting rude-person potion for people like that. Because, COME ON, SHE IS JUST A BABY!

That is all.

• 42. Pocklock  |  February 12th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

I love it. That video will make you laugh for years. I have similar ones of my own kid bookmarked for bad days. Instant smile makers. She is precious, Jonna. PRECIOUS.

• 43. north face outlet  |  October 13th, 2011 at 8:54 pm

This is a great work that by sharing this great and wonderful facts,This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.I really like this website , and hope you will write more ,thanks a lot for your information!

• 44. moncler jackets discount  |  October 19th, 2011 at 8:05 am

In order to broaden its line, the company revamped its signature Monogram Canvas in 1959 to make it more supple, allowing it to be used for purses, bags, and wallets.

• 45. coach outlet store online  |  October 22nd, 2011 at 12:51 am

I entered here by accident and I started reading. I became interested in the topic and I am thinking whether I could use your texts on my paper, of course with the quotation. Please contact with me, thanks very much.

• 46. Dr Dre Diddybeats headphone Dr Dre diddybeats  |  December 15th, 2011 at 2:47 am

Dr Dre Beats Studio Diamond Headphone
    Beats by dr dre justin bieber

Dr Dre Beats Butterfly by vivienne tam

Dr Dre Beats Special

Monster Beats by Dre Studio

• 47. Houston Home Security  |  December 31st, 2011 at 1:02 am

I enjoyed your blog. It’s easy to read, the content is good, and you’re an educated writer unlike most of the blogs I come across when searching on this topic. I will check back in the future and see if you have more articles. Thanks for posting this, I appreciate the information and the effort you put into your site.

• 48. Air Max 90  |  April 18th, 2012 at 3:31 am

555linli18
    One today will exceed two tomorrow.